The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority will hold its 22nd Annual Business Opportunity Seminar for Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprises, Disadvantaged Business Enterprises, and Minority and Woman-Owned Businesses at the Gaylord National Hotel and Convention Center. Local, small, minority and woman-owned businesses are strongly encouraged to attend.
What: 22nd Annual Business Opportunity Seminar for Local Disadvantaged Business
When: Thursday, November 15, 2012
Where: Gaylord National Hotel and Convention Center
Who: Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprises, Disadvantaged Business
The seminar is designed to provide information on upcoming contracting opportunities in construction, concessions and goods and services at Reagan National and Dulles International airports. Additionally, representatives from prime contractors will discuss subcontracting opportunities with their firms. Airports Authority Purchasing Representatives will also present information about ongoing contract opportunities for suppliers, vendors and service-related companies.
Agenda items include:
- “Doing Business with the Airports Authority”
- “Recent Success Stories of Small Firms” panel discussion
- “Construction, Goods and Services, and Concession Opportunities Information Sessions”
- “Dulles Corridor Metrorail Project Phase 1 and Phase 2 Information Session”
- Exhibit Hall Networking opportunities