- Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- October 12, 2017
- Deadline for
- 1:00 PM (Eastern), November 15, 2017
- 45025 Aviation Drive, Suite 240, Dulles Airport
- Up to $2,000,000
- 150 days from Notice to Proceed
- 5% Bid, 100% Payment, 100% Performance
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment, supervision and traffic control operations to supply and perform installation of five dynamic messaging signs at various locations along the Dulles International Airport Access Highway (DIAAH).
- This solicitation has a 25% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement and a 10% Voluntary MBE/WBE goal. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diveristy at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 237310 Highway, Street & Bridge Construction $36.5 Million 238210 Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors $15.0 Million 339950 Sign Manufacturing 500 Employees 541330 Engineering Services $15.0 Million
- One, October 26, 2017 - The due date for bids remains unchanged.
Two, November 7, 2017 - The due date for bids is extended from November 8, 2017 to November 15, 2017.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) October 30, 2017.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - November 7, 2017 (32 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "1-17-C176" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - October 30, 2017 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB 1-17-C176 (433 KB)
Attachment 2: Construction Drawings (20.7 MB)
Attachment 2: Structure Drawings (2.24 MB)
Attachment 2: Signing and Marking Schedule Drawing (483 KB)
Attachment 2: Acceptance Test Plan (3.39 MB)
Attachment 3: Construction Safety Manual - Revision 17 - February 2016 (2.03 MB)
Attachment 4: Aviation Owner Controlled Insurance Program Manual - January 2016 Edition (9.65 MB)
Attachment 7: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation::
- Amendment One - October 26, 2017 (72 KB)
Amendment Two - November 7, 2017 (19 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated November 7, 2017
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.