- Request for Quotations (RFQ)
- October 6, 2017
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), October 24, 2017
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- The Contractor shall furnish one HP Scitex Industrial Sign Printer and accessories, in accordance with Airports Authority specifications, for delivery to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport.
- This solicitation has a 100% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 423420 Office Equipment Merchant Wholesalers 200 Employees 423430 Computer & Computer Peripheral Equipment 250 Employees 443142 Electronic/Computer Equipment Stores $32.5 Million 541519 Other Computer Related Services $27.5 Million 811212 Computer Equipment Repair & Maintenance $27.5 Million
- One, October 19, 2017 - The due date for bids is extended from October 20, 2017 to October 24, 2017.
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "1-17-P160" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - October 30, 2017 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFQ 1-17-P160 (274 KB)
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - October 19, 2017 (26 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated October 30, 2017
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.