- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- September 18, 2017
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), November 17, 2017
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- $3,000,000 - $4,500,000 annually
- Three-year base period with one two-year options
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment, supervision, applicable licenses and permits necessary to perform refuse removal and recycling services at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, Washington Dulles International Airport and the Dulles Toll Road.
- This solicitation has a 30% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement and a 15% Voluntary MBE/WBE goal. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 562111 Solid Waste Collection $38.5 Million 562119 Other Waste Collection $38.5 Million 562213 Solid Waste Combustors and Incinerators $38.5 Million 562219 Other Non-Hazardous Waste Treatment and Disposal $38.5 Million
- One, October 16, 2017 - The due date for proposals is extended from October 25, 2017 to November 1, 2017.
Two, October 19, 2017 - The due date for proposals is extended from November 1, 2017 to November 8, 2017.
Three, October 23, 2017 - The due date for proposals remains unchanged.
Four, November 3, 2017 - The due date for proposals is extended from November 8, 2017 to November 17, 2017.
Five, November 9, 2017 - The due date for proposals remains unchanged.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) October 3, 2017.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - October 23, 2017 (53 KB)
Questions and Answers - November 9, 2017 (34 KB)
Questions and Answers - November 15, 2017 (29 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "1-18-C002" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - November 17, 2017 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFP 1-18-C002 (360 KB)
Price Schedule (292 KB)
Attachment 1: Statement of Work - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (5.76 MB)
Attachment 1: Statement of Work - Washington Dulles International Airport (25.7 MB)
Attachment 1: Statement of Work - Dulles Toll Road (35 KB)
Attachment 4: Orders and Instructions - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
Attachment 4: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - October 16, 2017 (13 KB)
Amendment Two - October 19, 2017 (426 KB)
Revised Price Schedule - October 19, 2017 (294 KB)
Amendment Three - October 23, 2017 (151 KB)
Amendment Four - November 3, 2017 (12 KB)
Amendment Five - November 9, 2017 (34 KB)
Revised Price Schedule - November 9, 2017 (304 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated November 17, 2017
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.