- Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- November 3, 2017
- Deadline for
- 1:00 PM (Eastern), December 6, 2017
- 45025 Aviation Drive, Suite 240, Dulles Airport
- Up to $900,000 annually
- Two-year base period with three one-year options
- $45,000 Bid, $900,000 Payment, $900,000 Performance
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to provide miscellaneous mechanical, electrical and plumbing services on a task order basis for minor construction, repairs, alterations and maintenance work at Washington Dulles International Airport.
- This solicitation has a 100% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement and a 25% Voluntary MBE/WBE goal. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 236220 Commercial and Institutional Building Construction $36.5 Million 237310 Highway, Street and Bridge Construction $36.5 Million 238110 Poured Concrete Foundation & Structural Construction $15.0 Million 238140 Masonry Contractors $15.0 Million 238210 Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors $15.0 Million 238220 Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Contractors $15.0 Million 238290 Other Building Equipment Contractors $15.0 Million 541330 Engineering Services $15.0 Million
- One, November 20, 2017 - The due date for bids remains unchanged.
Two, November 28, 2017 - The due date for bids is extended from November 29, 2017 to December 6, 2017.
Three, November 30, 2017 - The due date for bids remains unchanged.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) November 16, 2017.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - November 20, 2017 (29 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "1-18-C016" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - November 24, 2017 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB 1-18-C016 (449 KB)
Price Schedule (77 KB)
Attachment 3: Construction Safety Manual - Revision 17 - February 2016 (2.03 MB)
Attachment 4: Aviation Owner Controlled Insurance Program Manual - January 2016 Edition (9.65 MB)
Attachment 6: Orders and Instructions - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
Attachment 6: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - November 20, 2017 (54 KB)
Amendment Two - November 28, 2017 (22 KB)
Amendment Three - November 30, 2017 (14 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated November 30, 2017
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.