- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- April 13, 2018
- Deadline for
- 3:00 PM (Eastern), May 22, 2018
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- Up to $400,000 during the base period
- One-year base period with four one-year options
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to provide technical professional services that support digital display application solutions throughout the airport environment, including design, integration, implementation, rollout and operation support for seamless transition to new platforms.
- This solicitation has a 20% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement and a 25% Voluntary MBE/WBE goal. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 541511 Custom Computer Programming Services $27.5 Million 541512 Computer Systems Design Services $27.5 Million 541513 Computer Facilities Management Services $27.5 Million 541519 Other Computer Related Services $27.5 Million 811212 Computer and Office Machine Repair and Maintenance $27.5 Million
- One, May 16, 2018 - The due date for bids is extended from May 17, 2018 to May 22, 2018.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) May 7, 2018.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - May 17, 2018 (30 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "1-18-C025" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - May 15, 2018 (9 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFP 1-18-C025 (514 KB)
Price Schedule (41 KB)
Attachment 4: Orders and Instructions - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
Attachment 4: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - May 16, 2018 (13 KB)
- Supplemental Information:
- Past Performance Questionnaire (57 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated May 17, 2018
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.