- Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- November 20, 2017
- Deadline for
- 1:00 PM (Eastern), December 15, 2017
- 45025 Aviation Drive, Suite 240, Dulles Airport
- Up to $900,000 annually
- Two-year base period with three one-year options
- $45,000 Bid, $900,000 Payment, $900,000 Performance
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision for repair, maintenance, alterations and minor construction at Washington Dulles International Airport and the Dulles Toll Road on a task order basis.
- This solicitation has a 50% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement and a 25% Voluntary MBE/WBE goal. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 236220 Commercial & Institutional Building Construction $36.5 Million 237310 Highway, Street & Bridge Construction $36.5 Million 237990 Other Heavy & Civil Engineering Construction $15.0 Million 238110 Poured Concrete Foundation & Structural Construction $15.0 Million 238120 Structural Steel & Precast Concrete Contractors $15.0 Million 238140 Masonry Contractors $15.0 Million 238160 Roofing Contractors $15.0 Million 238210 Electrical & Other Wiring Installation Contractors $15.0 Million 238220 Plumbing, Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors $15.0 Million 238290 Other Building Equipment Contractors $15.0 Million 238310 Drywall & Insulation Contractors $15.0 Million 238320 Painting & Wall Covering Contractors $15.0 Million 238330 Flooring Contractors $15.0 Million 238340 Tile & Terrazzo Contractors $15.0 Million 238910 Site Preparation Contractors $15.0 Million 541330 Engineering Services $15.0 Million
- One, November 22, 2017 - The due date for bids remains unchanged.
Two, November 30, 2017 - The due date for bids remains unchanged.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) December 5, 2017.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- No Questions Received
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "1-18-C033" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - December 15, 2017 (9 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB 1-18-C033 (447 KB)
Price Schedule (77 KB)
Attachment 3: Construction Safety Manual - Revision 17 - February 2016 (2.03 MB)
Attachment 4: Aviation Owner Controlled Insurance Program Manual - January 2016 Edition (9.65 MB)
Attachment 6: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - November 22, 2017 (35 KB)
Amendment Two - November 30, 2017 (14 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated December 15, 2017
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.