- Two-Step Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- February 23, 2018
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), April 12, 2018
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- $700,000 - $1,000,000 annually (excluding insurance premium costs)
- Three-year base period with two one-year options
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, equipment and supervision to provide insurance broker services to manage the Airports Authority's operational and construction insurance programs. For the purpose of this solicitation, brokerage services will relate to the operational activities of Ronald Reagan Washington National and Washington Dulles International Airports, the Dulles Toll Road, and the Dulles Corridor Metrorail Project and the construction activities of the Airports and the Dulles Toll Road.
- This solicitation has a 20% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 524210 Insurance Agencies & Brokerage $7.5 Million 524291 Claims Adjusting $20.5 Million 524292 Third Party Administration, Insurance & Pension Funds $32.5 Million 524298 All Other Insurance Related Activities $15.0 Million 541219 Other Accounting/Auditing Services $20.5 Million 541611 Administrative & General Management Consulting $15.0 Million
- One, March 20, 2018 - The due date for proposals is extended from March 26, 2018 to April 2, 2018.
Two, March 26, 2018 - The due date for proposals is extended from April 2, 2018 to April 9, 2018.
Three, April 3, 2018 - The due date for proposals is extended from April 9, 2018 to April 12, 2018.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) March 12, 2018.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - April 3, 2018 (64 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "1-18-C087" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - March 28, 2018 (9 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB 1-18-C087 (379 KB)
Price Schedule (37 KB)
Attachment 4: Orders and Instructions - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
Attachment 4: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - March 20, 2018 (12 KB)
Amendment Two - March 26, 2018 (13 KB)
Amendment Three - April 3, 2018 (33 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated April 3, 2018
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.