- Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- March 9, 2018
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), April 19, 2018
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- Up to $100,000 annually
- Three-year base period with two one-year options
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to decorate, maintain and take-down holiday decorations at Ronald Reagan National Airport and at Washington Dulles International Airport.
- This solicitation has a 100% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 238210 Electrical Contractors $15.0 Million 238320 Painting and Wall Covering Contractors $15.0 Million 238990 All Other Specialty Trade Contractors $15.0 Million 541410 Interior Design Services $7.5 Million 561720 Janitorial Services $18.0 Million 561790 Other Services to Buildings and Dwellings $7.5 Million
- Pre-Bid Conference:
- Date: March 30, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM (Eastern)
Location: Conference Room 5C, 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- Site Visit:
- Site visits will be held following the Pre-Bid Conference on March 30, 2018. Reservations are required and are limited to two persons per firm. Reservations must be made by 2:00 PM, March 28, 2018. CLICK HERE to make a reservation.
- Pre-Bid Conference Documents:
- Pre-Bid Conference and Site Visit Attendees Lists (142 KB)
Pre-Bid Conference Presentation (784 KB)
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) April 6, 2018.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - April 10, 2018 (79 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "1-18-C088" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - April 19, 2018 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB 1-18-C088 (333 KB)
Price Schedule (105 KB)
Attachment 1: Statement of Work (3.95 MB)
Attachment 2: Statement of Work (935 KB)
Attachment 4: Orders and Instructions - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
Attachment 4: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated April 19, 2018
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.