- Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- August 7, 2018
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), September 6, 2018
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- $600,000 - $700,000
- Two years
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to replace select side mounted seating with standing poles and handholds in up to twenty Plane-Mate vehicles. The work shall match what has previously been done in ten of the thirty Plane-Mate vehicles at Washington Dulles International Airport.
- Pre-Bid Conference:
- Date: August 16, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM (Eastern)
Location: Media Room (adjacent to Airport Manager's Office), Main Terminal, Dulles Airport
- Site Visit:
- Site visits will be held following the Pre-Bid Conference on August 16, 2018. Reservations are required and are limited to two persons per firm. Reservations must be made by 3:00 PM, August 15, 2018. CLICK HERE to make a reservation.
- Pre-Bid Conference Documents:
- Pre-Bid Conference Attendees List (54 KB)
Pre-Bid Conference Presentation (816 KB)
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) August 20, 2018.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- No Questions Received
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "1-18-C171" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - September 7, 2018 (7 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB 1-18-C171 (651 KB)
Price Schedule (34 KB)
Attachment 4: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated September 7, 2018
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.