- Request for Quotations (RFQ)
- April 10, 2017
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), May 26, 2017
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- Up to $35,000 over three years
- Three years
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to provide refills and rentals of medical oxygen, nitrogen, and argon tanks for Fire and Rescue Departments at Ronald Reagan Washington National and Washington Dulles International airports.
- One, April 21, 2017 - The due date for quotations is extended from April 24, 2017 to May 8, 2017.
Two, Effective May 8, 2017 - The due date for quotations is extended from May 8, 2017 to May 26, 2017.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) April 19, 2017.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- No Questions Received
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "2-17-B0098" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - May 25, 2017 (7 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFQ 2-17-B0098 (342 KB)
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - April 21, 2017 (12 KB)
Amendment Two - Effective May 8, 2017 (19 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated May 25, 2017
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.