- Request for Quotations (RFQ)
- September 28, 2017
- Deadline for
- 5:00 PM (Eastern), November 13, 2017
- 45025 Aviation Drive, Suite 240, Dulles Airport
- The Contractor shall furnish and deliver 537 high bay LED linear fixtures of 100, 200 & 300 wattage in accordance with Airports Authority specifications to replace inefficient metal halide fixtures in the Main Terminal Departure Level and Concourses A & B at Washington Dulles International Airport.
- This solicitation has a 100% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 335122 Commercial, Industrial & Institutional Electric Lighting Fixture Manufacturing 200 Employees 444130 Hardware Stores 500 Employees 423610 Electrical Apparatus and Equipment 200 Employees 444130 Hardware Stores $7.5 Million 444190 Other Building Material Dealers $20.5 Million
- One, Effective October 25, 2017 (Issued October 27, 2017) - The due date for quotations is extended from October 25, 2017 to November 7, 2017.
Two, November 7, 2017 - The due date for quotations is extended from November 7, 2017 to November 13, 2017.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) October 12, 2017.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - November 7, 2017 (33 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "3-17-P0546" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - November 8, 2017 (9 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFQ 3-17-P0546 (269 KB)
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - Effective October 25, 2017 (14 KB)
Amendment Two - November 7, 2017 (14 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated November 8, 2017
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.