- Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- March 7, 2018
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), April 5, 2018
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- The Contractor shall furnish and deliver three one-ton utility body trucks (Ford F-350 Super Duty, Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD or GMC Sierra 3500 HD) in accordance with Airports Authority specifications for use as Safety Service Patrol Vehicles on the Dulles Toll Road.
- One, March 20, 2018 - The due date for bids remains unchanged.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) March 16, 2018.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - March 20, 2018 (79 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "7-18-C006" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - April 11, 2018 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB 7-18-C006 (239 KB)
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - March 20, 2018 (14 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated April 11, 2018
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.