- Two-Step Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- February 23, 2018
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), April 12, 2018
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- $250,000 - $500,000 annually (excluding insurance premium costs)
- Three-year base period with two one-year options
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, equipment and supervision to provide insurance broker services to manage the Dulles Corridor Metrorail Project construction insurance program. For the purpose of this solicitation, brokerage services will relate to the construction activities of the Dulles Corridor Metrorail Program only.
- One, March 12, 2018 - The due date for proposals remains unchanged.
Two, March 20, 2018 - The due date for proposals is extended from March 26, 2018 to April 2, 2018.
Three, March 26, 2018 - The due date for proposals is extended from April 2, 2018 to April 9, 2018.
Four, April 4, 2018 - The due date for proposals is extended from April 9, 2018 to April 12, 2018.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) March 12, 2018.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - April 4, 2018 (66 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "8-18-C002" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - March 22, 2018 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB 8-18-C002 (379 KB)
Price Schedule (37 KB)
Attachment 4: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - March 12, 2018 (14 KB)
Amendment Two - March 20, 2018 (12 KB)
Amendment Three - March 26, 2018 (12 KB)
Amendment Four - April 4, 2018 (33 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated March 26, 2018
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.