- Two-Step Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- November 1, 2018
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), December 27, 2018
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- Up to $450,000 annually
- One-year base period with four one-year options
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to perform preventive maintenance and repairs, to include 24-hour emergency callback services on vertical lifting overhead door systems at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport.
- One, November 23, 2018 - The due date for bids is extended from November 27, 2018 to December 6, 2018.
Two, December 5, 2018 - The due date for bids is extended from December 6, 2018 to December 20, 2018.
Three, December 12, 2018 - The due date for bids is extended from December 20, 2018 to December 27, 2018.
- Pre-Bid Conference:
- Date: November 8, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM (Eastern)
Location: First Floor Conference Room, East Building, 2505 Abingdon Drive, National Airport
- Site Visit:
- Site visits will be held following the Pre-Bid Conference on November 8, 2018. Reservations are required and are limited to two persons per firm. Reservations must be made by 5:00 PM, November 7, 2018. CLICK HERE to make a reservation.
- Pre-Bid Conference Documents:
- Coming Soon
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) November 13, 2018.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - December 12, 2018 (41 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "IFB-18-33522" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - November 20, 2018 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB 1-18-33522 (637 KB)
Price Schedule (84 KB)
Attachment 4: Orders and Instructions - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - November 23, 2018 (27 KB)
Amendment Two - December 5, 2018 (27 KB)
Amendment Three - December 12, 2018 (87 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated December 12, 2018
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.