- Request for Quotations (RFQ)
- October 11, 2018
- Deadline for
- 3:00 PM (Eastern), October 29, 2018
- 45025 Aviation Drive, Suite 240, Dulles Airport
- The Contractor shall furnish and deliver various LED lighting fixtures in accordance with Airports Authority specifications to support lighting conversion in various areas at Washington Dulles International Airport. Note: These fixtures will be installed by Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority personnel.
- This solicitation has a 100% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 423610 Electrical Apparatus & Equipment 200 Employees
- One, October 22, 2018 - The due date for bids is extended indefinitely pending Amendment Two.
Two, October 25, 2018 - The due date for quotations is extended to October 29, 2018.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) October 19, 2018.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - October 22, 2018 (30 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "RFQ-18-30031" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - October 16, 2018 (7 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFQ-18-30031 (266 KB)
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - October 22, 2018 (13 KB)
Amendment Two - October 25, 2018 (148 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated October 25, 2018
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.