- Request for Quotations (RFQ)
- October 10, 2018
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), October 31, 2018
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- Up to $35,000.00 annually
- Two-year base period
- The Contractor shall furnish and deliver ID badging supplies in accordance with Airports Authority specifications for delivery to the Ronald Reagan Washington National and Washington Dulles International Airport warehouses.
- This solicitation has a 100% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement and a 50% Voluntary MBE/WBE goal. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 423410 Photographic Equipment & Supplies Merchant Wholesaler 200 Employees 424110 Printing & Writing Paper Merchant Wholesaler 200 Employees 424120 Stationery & Office Supplies Merchant Wholesaler 150 Employees 453210 Office Supplies & Stationery Stores $32.5 Million
- One, October 18, 2018 - The due date for quotations is extended from October 22, 2018 to October 31, 2018.
Two, October 25, 2018 - The due date for quotations remains unchanged.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) October 17, 2018.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - October 24, 2018 (31 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "RFQ-18-30688" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - October 29, 2018 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFQ-18-30688 (249 KB)
Price Schedule (38 KB)
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - October 18, 2018 (12 KB)
Amendment Two - October 25, 2018 (147 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated October 29, 2018
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.