- About Dulles International
- About Dulles International Airport
- A to Z Index of Dulles Information
- Travel Tips
- Air Cargo
- Special Events
- Construction Program
- Dulles Environment Studies
- North Area Roadways Environmental Assessment
- Dulles General Aviation Fixed Base Operator Facilities Expansion Study
- Dulles Air Traffic Control Tower Environmental Assessment
- IAB Expansion
- Sully Historic Site
- Dulles Concourse and Related Projects Environmental Assessment
- Dulles Runways & Associated Projects Environmental Impact Statement
- Dulles Corridor Information
- Pass & ID Office
- IAD Photo Galleries
Dulles General Aviation Fixed Base Operator Facilities Expansion Study
FINDING OF NO SIGNIFICANT IMPACT FOR
GENERAL AVIATION FIXED BASE OPERATOR FACILITIES
The Federal Aviation Administration has approved the Environmental Assessment (EA) and has issued a Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI) for the project known as Expansion of the Fixed Base Operator Facilities at Washington Dulles International Airport. The project consists of the development of additional general aviation facilities by Signature Aviation on approximately 20 acres of airport land adjacent to the existing Signature FBO.
Copies of the EA, including the FONSI are available for review at the following libraries: Rust Library (380 Old Waterford Rd., Leesburg, VA), Eastern Loudoun Regional Library (21030 Whitfield Place, Sterling, VA), Centreville Regional Library (14200 St. Germaine Dr., Centreville, VA), Chantilly Regional Library (4000 Stringfellow Rd., Chantilly, VA), Fairfax City Regional Library (3915 Chain Bridge Rd., Fairfax, VA), Reston Regional Library (11925 Bowman Towne Dr., Reston, VA), and Tysons-Pimmit Regional Library (7584 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church, VA). The documents can also be reviewed at Final FBO Expansion EA without notice (PDF; 64 pages; 4.66MB).
Copies of the FONSI are available from the Federal Aviation Administration, Washington Airports District Office, 23723 Air Freight Lane, Suite 210, Dulles, Virginia 20166.