- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- September 26, 2017
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), November 15, 2017
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- $3,000,000 - $4,000,000 annually
- Two-year base period with two one-year options
- 100% Performance
- The Contractor shall provide all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to provide complete preventive maintenance, repair, modification and installation services for existing and new Electronic Security System equipment, security network infrastructure, automated access control systems, video imaging systems, closed circuit television, various security detection and initiating devices, perimeter detection, dedicated uninterruptible power supplies and batteries for both Ronald Reagan Washington National and Washington Dulles International Airports.
- This solicitation has a 20% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement and a 10% Voluntary MBE/WBE goal. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 238210 Electrical Contractors $15.0 Million 238290 Other Building Equipment Contractors $15.0 Million 541330 Engineering Services $15.0 Million 541519 Computer Related Services $27.5 Million 561621 Security System Services $20.5 Million
- One, October 24, 2017 - The due date for proposals is extended from October 31, 2017 to November 8, 2017.
Two, October 30, 2017 - The due date for proposals is extended from November 8, 2017 to November 15, 2017.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) October 13, 2017.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - October 30 2017 (164 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "1-18-C001" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - October 25, 2017 (9 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFP 1-18-C001 (1.02 MB)
Attachment 1: Statement of Work (7.67 MB)
Attachment 4: Orders and Instructions - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
Attachment 4: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - October 24, 2017 (12 KB)
Amendment Two - October 30, 2017 (298 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated October 30, 2017
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.