- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- November 2, 2017
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), December 20, 2017
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- $100,000 - $150,000 annually
- One-year base period with four one-year options
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to provide consulting services to advise and assist with obtaining designations or certifications under the Support Anti-Terrorism by Fostering Effective Technologies Act of 2002 (SAFETY Act).
- One, November 21, 2017 - The due date for proposals is extended from November 28, 2017 to December 20, 2017.
- Pre-Proposal Conference:
- Date: November 14, 2017
Time: 10:00 AM (Eastern)
Location: 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- Pre-Bid Conference Documents:
- Coming Soon
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) November 17, 2017.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - November 22, 2017 (14 KB)
Additional Questions and Answers Forthcoming
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "1-17-C177" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - November 17, 2017 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFP 1-17-C177 (295 KB)
Price Schedule (58 KB)
Attachment 4: Orders and Instructions - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
Attachment 4: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - November 21, 2017 (14 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated November 22, 2017
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.