- Request for Quotations (RFQ)
- November 3, 2017
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), November 13, 2017
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- The Contractor shall furnish and deliver nine 40-foot shipping containers and one 20-foot shipping container in accordance with Airports Authority specifications to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport for use as protected storage of materials, parts and supplies.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) November 8, 2017.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Coming Soon
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "2-17-P0541" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- New Project - Planholder List Coming Soon
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFQ 2-17-P0541 (293 KB)
- Amendments to Solicitation:
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated November 8, 2017
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.