- Request for Quotations (RFQ)
- February 7, 2018
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), March 5, 2018
- 45025 Aviation Drive, Suite 240, Dulles Airport
- The Contractor shall furnish the following vehicles in accordance with Airports Authority specifications for delivery to Washington Dulles International Airport:
1) a one-ton heavy-duty pickup truck (Ford F-350 Super Duty or equal);
2) a 3/4-ton heavy-duty pickup truck (Ford F-250 Super Duty, Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD, or equal);
3) a one-ton heavy-duty cargo van (RAM Promaster Cargo Van, Ford Transit 350HD, Freightliner Sprinter Cargo Van, or equal).
Questions and Answers
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "3-18-P0049" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - March 6, 2018 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFQ 3-18-P0049 (589 KB)
Attachment 3: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated March 8, 2018
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.