- A to Z Index
- Airlines at DCA
- Air Traffic Statistics
- Flight Schedules
- Flight Guide
- Parking Information
- Disabled Services
- Meeting Space
- Pass & ID Office
- Taxicab Driver Permit Application
- Terminal Map
- Air Service Maps
- Travel Tips
- Ground Transportation
- Metrorail Information
- Lost and Found
- Contact Us
Welcome to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
Summer Jazz SeriesReagan National will host a series of summer jazz performances through Friday, August 8 to offer passengers additional entertainment and opportunities to de-stress as they travel through the airport. The performances, which are pre-security, are open to the public. Read more about the music series here.
Celebrating 73 Years of ServiceRecently, Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport thanked passengers for 73 years of service on Monday, June 16, with a week-long series of passenger appreciation events. Read here for more details.
Ben’s Chili Bowl and Legal Sea Foods to the airport. Many changes are also in full swing in Terminal A. Click here to keep track of the latest developments at Reagan National Airport!
Changes to Airline FacilitiesSome ticketing, baggage claim and gate locations of airlines will shift this year at Reagan National due to company mergers and airline service expansions. Customers of American, US Airways, JetBlue, Southwest and Virgin America, take special note. We will keep you informed of major changes here:
- American and US Airways baggage claim offices - now consolidated into one office next to claim area #12
- Passengers wishing to enroll in TSA Pre✓™ can apply online to begin the enrollment process. Select the Reagan National Airport, VA, enrollment location from drop-down menu. The enrollment center is located near baggage claim #6 in Terminal B/C. Enroll today to minmize your travel time! All checkpoints at Reagan National include a TSA Pre✓™ line.
- Members of the U.S. military also have access to Pre-Check. At flight booking, enter your DoD ID number, or present your CAC card at the checkpoint for access.
- Passengers with Global Entry credentials also have access to the benefits of Pre-Check PLUS a speedy trip through U.S. Customs.
How to Meet a Passenger at the GateWhile only ticketed passengers are allowed beyond security, airlines may issue gate passes to non-ticketed visitors in special circumstances, such as when the ticketed traveler is a minor or has special needs. Please contact your airline directly well in advance of travel to determine if this option is available. All same-day gate pass requests are handled at the ticket counter at the discretion of the airline.
Volunteer at Your Local Airports!There is a need for volunteers to work with Travelers Aid at Reagan National and Dulles International Airports. You can also choose to be a Mobile Guide, a service in which you scout for travelers with questions and assist them. If you can spare 3 1/2 to 4 hours a week and would like to help air travelers, please contact Travelers Aid at Reagan National:
- To inquire about volunteer opportunities at Reagan National please click here to send an email
- Click here for Travelers Aid assistance and paging information at Reagan National
Follow @Reagan_Airport for information about Reagan National Airport. You can check out @DCAirports for general updates about Reagan National and Dulles International from the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.