- A to Z Index
- Airlines at DCA
- Air Traffic Statistics
- Flight Schedules
- Flight Guide
- Parking Information
- Disabled Services
- Meeting Space
- Pass & ID Office
- Taxicab Driver Permit Application
- Terminal Map
- Air Service Maps
- Travel Tips
- Ground Transportation
- Metrorail Information
- Lost and Found
- Contact Us
Welcome to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
News and Events
Parking NoticeThe Short Term Parking Lot will be closed, effective July 15, 2015. Parking close to the terminals is available in the nearby Terminal Parking Garages.
Visit the festival website or follow the festival Twitter feed. The festival runs from June 24-28 and July 1-5.
Reagan National Airport welcomes 12,000 athletes and visitors from 70 countries to the Washington, D.C. region for the 2015 World Police and Fire Games. Click here for airport-related Games information or on the logo for the official Games website.
Enjoy the Convenience of Reagan NationalReagan National's location close to downtown Washington, D.C. makes it easy reach the heart of the Nation's Capital from your flight. We offer many options to make your travel experience more convenient and enjoyable.
- Ride the Metro to Reagan National! The airport station on Metro's Blue and Yellow line is connected directly to the terminal.
- Parking information is reported in real-time so you'll know where the spaces are. Reserve your parking in advance for added convenience, and use pay-on-foot machines to speed your exit.
- Browse our selection of ground transportation options, including taxi, rental car and shared-van services.
- All of our security checkpoints have a lane for TSA Pre✓™. If you are not yet a member, visit the enrollment center near baggage claim #6 in Terminal B/C.
- Enjoy our new food and shopping options, including healthy choices and iconic, local brands.