A. Solicitation information is advertised in one or more of the following sources:
1. The Authority's Contracting Opportunities on-Line website at:
2. The Washington Post - Sunday edition Bids Proposals section
3. Construction publications and organizations:
American Minority Contractors & Business Association
CDC News (Construction Data Company)
D.C. Department of Small and Local Business Development
Maryland-Washington Minority Contractors Association
McGraw Hill Construction Dodge
Reed Construction Data
Virginia Department of Minority Business Enterprise
4. Other Outreach Programs sponsored by the Authority's Equal Opportunity Programs Department.
5. Other media identified for use by the Authority.
B. Additional information the offeror needs to know:
1. The physical location of the Authority's procurment office at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport.
2. The offeror needs to be thoroughly familiar with Authority's contract requirements including a clear understanding of the proposed project. This may be accomplished by:
a. Visiting our office to discuss standard contract formats.
b. Reviewing solicitations which have already been issued.
C. Additional Tasks for the Offeror:
1. Offerors should register for PROJECT eLERT, the Authority's weekly e-mail based publication providing the latest information regarding current and upcoming contracting opportunities. CLICK HERE to register on-line.
2. Offeror should also ensure they understand the procedures for becoming certified as an LDBE and/or DBE with the Authority.