Terminal A Renovation: An Improved Travel Experience
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport renovated Terminal A to improve passenger comfort and convenience from the lobby all the way to the gates.
Now passengers traveling through the Terminal A Lobby will be greeted by a newly upgraded and enhanced area, making their Reagan National Airport traveling experience even more inviting. For more information.
Shopping and Dining Renovations
As part of a robust and comprehensive redevelopment of shopping and dining in Terminal A, passengers have new and expanded options including World Bean, District, Gallery Bar, Cibo and full-service restaurants Page and Reservoir. Locations have publicly accessible iPads at every seat for easy ordering and payment.
Artist Renderings of Terminal A Shopping and Dining Improvements:
Terminal A Lobby Improvements Completed:
- New Ticketing Counters
- Custom Tile flooring in a runway pattern
- Updated Baggage Carousels
- Enhanced lighting and more natural light
- Expanded Security Checkpoint with a dedicated TSA Pre-Check lane
- Remodeled Information Desks
- Improved Curbside Check-In