Washington Dulles International Airport
News and Events
|Click here for airport-specific information related to the Games. Click on the Fairfax 2015 logo to visit the official Games website.|
Washington Dulles is Your Gateway to the World!Washington Dulles has more airlines offering flights to more destinations than any other airport in the region. Enjoy nonstop service to 84 domestic and nearly 50 international destinations on your choice of 35 airlines, including plenty of low-fare options. View our list of new airline service and our full list of airlines and book your flight today!
- Getting to Dulles is easier than ever with Silver Line Express bus service connecting Dulles International to downtown Washington, D.C. and beyond for $5 per person each way.
- Driving instead? Parking is a breeze with 24,000 spaces in our system, including close-in hourly and valet parking just steps from the terminal. We have electric car charging stations too! And if you fly often, enroll in FlexPark for unlimited monthly parking access.
- Wait times at your fingertips! Know which checkpoint is moving faster with live wait times. Or enroll in TSA Pre✓™ and use dedicated screening lanes.
- Hungry or ready to shop? Dulles has new shopping and dining options in every terminal that you will love.
- Arriving international passengers can get through U.S. Customs and Border Protection faster and easier with Dulles Passport Express or Global Entry.
Journey Through Hallowed Ground" is a photographic exhibit about the Civil War era.
The photographs showcase the heritage of the region from Gettysburg through Loudoun County to Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello in Charlottesville. Forty-six photographs, many of which were taken by National Geographic cover photographer Kenneth Garrett showcase communities, farms, businesses and heritage sites. The exhibit is on display until June 2015.
Follow @Dulles_Airport for information about Dulles International Airport and @DCairports for general updates about Reagan National and Dulles International from the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority. Follow @DullesMetrorail for Silver Line rail construction updates.