Welcome to Dulles International Airport
Dulles Passport Express. Dulles added 40 new automated passport control kiosks in the Customs and Border Protection facilities that work with your existing travel documents to move you more quickly through Customs inspection.
- Aer Lingus - Nonstop service four times per week to Dublin begins May 1, 2015
- Alaska Airlines - Daily nonstop service to Seattle begins March 11, 2015
- United (sun)- Seasonal weekly service to San Jose del Cabo began Dec. 20.
- United (ski) - Seasonal service to Jackson Hole, Wyoming, began Dec. 20. Seasonal service to Steamboat Springs, Colorado, began Dec. 20.
- Frontier - Ultra-low-cost airline serves Dulles as a focus city with flights to many North American destinations
- Southwest - Nonstop daily service to San Diego and Las Vegas began Nov. 2
- British Airways - Service to London upgraded to a new Airbus A380 aircraft
- Air China - New airline with four nonstop flights per week to Beijing
- Passengers wishing to enroll in TSA Pre✓™ can apply online to begin the enrollment process. Select the Dulles International Airport, VA, enrollment location from drop-down menu. The enrollment center is on the Main Terminal Depatures level next to the east security checkpoint entrance. There are also other locations around the region for your convenience.
- Members of the U.S. military also have access to Pre-Check. Visit this TSA webpage for more information.
- Passengers with Global Entry credentials also have access to the benefits of Pre-Check PLUS a speedy trip through International Arrivals.
District ChopHouse is now open in the Main Terminal, and more choices like Chef Geoff's and Carrabba's Italian Grill are on the way! Click here to keep track of the latest developments at IAD!
Click here for full program description and enrollment information.
parking spaces or taking a taxi, train, van or bus, getting to Dulles is easier than ever. Click here to view options and fares
Journey Through Hollowed Ground" is a photographic exhibit about the Civil War era.
The photographs showcase the heritage of the region from Gettysburg through Loudoun County to Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello in Charlottesville. Forty-six photographs, many of which were taken by National Geographic cover photographer Kenneth Garrett showcase communities, farms, businesses and heritage sites. The exhibit will on display until June 2015.
Follow @Dulles_Airport (use airport code hashtag #IAD) for information about Dulles International Airport and @DCAirports for general updates about Reagan National and Dulles International from the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.