Welcome to Dulles International Airport
- United - Seasonal daily service to Madrid began June 5. Seasonal weekly service to San Jose del Cabo begins Dec. 20.
- Frontier - New airline making Dulles a focus city with new nonstop flights to 18 destinations including Cancun and Nassau. New flights will be added through November.
- Southwest - Nonstop daily service to San Diego and Las Vegas begins Nov. 2.
- British Airways - Service to London will upgrade to a new Airbus A380 aircraft on Oct. 2.
- Air China - New airline with four nonstop flights per week to Beijing began June 10.
- Passengers wishing to enroll in TSA Pre✓™ can apply online to begin the enrollment process. Select the Dulles International Airport, VA, enrollment location from drop-down menu. The enrollment center is on the Main Terminal Depatures level next to the east security checkpoint entrance. There are also other locations around the region for your convenience.
- Members of the U.S. military also have access to Pre-Check. Visit this TSA webpage for more information.
- Passengers with Global Entry credentials also have access to the benefits of Pre-Check PLUS a speedy trip through International Arrivals.
Chef Geoff's and District ChopHouse to the airport. Click here to keep track of the latest developments at IAD!
Click here for full program description and enrollment information.
parking spaces or taking a taxi, train, van or bus, getting to Dulles is easier than ever. Click here to view options and fares
Volunteer at Your Local Airports!There is a need for volunteers to work with Travelers Aid at Dulles International and Reagan National Airports. You can also choose to be a Mobile Guide, a service in which you scout for travelers with questions and assist them. If you can spare 3 1/2 to 4 hours a week and would like to help air travelers, please contact Travelers Aid:
- To inquire about volunteer opportunities at Dulles please click here to send an email
- Click here for Travelers Aid assistance and paging information at Dulles
Follow @Dulles_Airport (use airport code hashtag #IAD) for information about Dulles International Airport and @DCAirports for general updates about Reagan National and Dulles International from the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.