- A to Z Index
- Airlines at DCA
- Air Traffic Statistics
- Flight Schedules
- Flight Guide
- Parking Information
- Disabled Services
- Meeting Space
- Pass & ID Office
- Taxicab Driver Permit Application
- Terminal Map
- Air Service Maps
- Travel Tips
- Ground Transportation
- Metrorail Information
- Lost and Found
- Contact Us
Welcome to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
Want to Get Through Security Faster?Terminal B/C checkpoints at Reagan National now feature an exclusive queue for "TSA Pre-Check," which is operated by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA). Here are ways you may be eligible to participate:
- Major airline's frequent flyers can log in to their airline's on-line profile to opt-in to "TSA Pre-Check." Check with your airline to confirm eligibility.
- Active members of the U.S. Military can enter their DoD ID number at flight booking or present their "CAC" card at the checkpoint for access to the faster "Pre-Check" screening lane. No special enrollment is required.
- TSA has added a Pre-Check pre-enrollment section to its website. The enrollment costs $85 and must be completed in-person. Apply online to begin the enrollment process. One of the sites enrollment can be completed is Dulles Airport (select the Sterling, VA location from the drop-down menu).
- Passengers participating in Custom and Border Protection (CBP) "Global Entry" are also eligible. This program costs $100 per five-year enrollment. Simply enter your trusted traveler PASS ID information when booking airline travel. Click here to learn more and to apply.
This program is expanding to other airlines and airports. Click here for more information from the TSA website.Ben’s Chili Bowl and Legal Sea Foods to the airport. Our food and shops are taking off - launching new and exciting changes at DCA!
check Metro's website for elevator service advisories related to this project.
How to Meet a Passenger at the GateWhile only ticketed passengers are allowed beyond security, airlines may issue gate passes to non-ticketed visitors in special circumstances, such as when the ticketed traveler is a minor or has special needs. Please contact your airline directly well in advance of travel to determine if this option is available. All same-day gate pass requests are handled at the ticket counter at the discretion of the airline.
Volunteer at Your Local Airports!There is a need for volunteers to work with Travelers Aid at Reagan National and Dulles International Airports. You can also choose to be a Mobile Guide, a service in which you scout for travelers with questions and assist them. If you can spare 3 1/2 to 4 hours a week and would like to help air travelers, please contact Travelers Aid at Reagan National:
- To inquire about volunteer opportunities at Reagan National please click here to send an email
- Click here for Travelers Aid assistance and paging information at Reagan National
Follow @Reagan_Airport (use airport code hashtag #DCA) for information about Reagan National Airport and @DCAirports for general updates about Reagan National and Dulles International from the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.