View and Sort All News
Visit our Media Center for a listing of all recent Press Releases, Construction Alerts and Media Advisories.
Showing 29 News
- December 19, 2017To Launch Flights with Airbus A350-1000 on September 16, 2018
- December 15, 2017Served Ten Years with the Airports Authority; Oversaw Modernization of Facilities, Equipment and Operations
- December 6, 2017Dulles International hosted 23 influencers for a day to experience first-class travel at the airport and to introduce what’s coming in 2018.
- November 27, 2017E-ZPass is required during rush hours - including Dulles Airport traffic
- November 17, 2017Veteran Air Service Executive Succeeds Mike Stewart, Who Becomes Vice President and Manager of Dulles International Airport
- November 15, 2017Warner H. Session, Earl Adams Jr. to Serve as Chairman and Vice Chairman
- November 14, 2017Startup Firms to Develop, Test New Products, Technologies to Enhance Airport Passenger Experience
- November 1, 2017Prepare to Remove Electronic Devices Larger than Cell Phones from Carry-On Baggage
- September 24, 2017A Game-Day Dining Experience for Washington Travelers #HTTR
- August 19, 2017Community leaders from the Sao Paulo state of Brazil toured facilities at Washington Dulles International and the Dulles Corridor this week for a...