- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- August 9, 2017
- Deadline for
- 1:00 PM (Eastern), September 6, 2017
- 45025 Aviation Drive, Suite 240, Dulles Airport
- $2,000,000 - $3,000,000
- 180 days from Notice to Proceed (excluding Alternates)
- 100% Payment, 100% Performance
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to replace the Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning systems in the Dulles East and JP Morgan Chase Buildings at Washington Dulles International Airport in accordance with Airports Authority specifications.
- This solicitation has a 25% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement and a 10% Voluntary MBE/WBE goal. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diveristy at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 238120 Structural Steel & Precast Concrete Contractors $15.0 Million 238160 Roofing Contractors $15.0 Million 238190 Other Foundation, Structure & Building Exterior Contractors $15.0 Million 238210 Electrical Contractors & Other Wiring Installation Contractors $15.0 Million 238220 Plumbing, Heating & Air- Conditioning Contractors $15.0 Million 238290 Other Building Equipment Contractors $15.0 Million 238310 Drywall and Insulation Contractors $15.0 Million 238320 Painting and Wall Covering Contractors $15.0 Million
- Pre-Proposal Conference:
- Date: August 23, 2017
Time: 10:00 AM (Eastern)
Location: Conference Room 1, 45025 Aviation Drive, 4th Floor, Dulles Airport
- Pre-Proposal Conference Documents:
- Pre-Proposal Conference Attendees List (94 KB)
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) August 25, 2017.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - August 31, 2017 (494 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "1-17-C140" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - August 25, 2017 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFP 1-17-C140 (413 KB)
Price Schedule (39 KB)
Attachment 1: Specifications - JP Morgan Chase Building (4.49 MB)
Attachment 1: Specifications - Dulles East Building (4.00 MB)
Attachment 2: Drawings - JP Morgan Chase Building (13.2 MB)
Attachment 2: Drawings - Dulles East Building (15.2 MB)
Attachment 3: Construction Safety Manual - Revision 17 - February 2016 (2.03 MB)
Attachment 4: Aviation Owner Controlled Insurance Program Manual - January 2016 Edition (9.65 MB)
Attachment 6: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated August 31, 2017
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.