Overview of Contracting Programs
The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority's Procurement and Contracts Department provides procurement support to the entire Airports Authority to include Ronald Reagan Washington National and Washington Dulles International Airports, the Dulles Toll Road and the Dulles Corridor Metrorail Project (Metrorail Silver Line). It is responsible for all construction contracts at both Airports, as well as the acquisition of goods and services such as architect/engineering services, professional services, specialty consultant services, maintenance services, equipment, vehicles, and furniture.
- Procurement and Contracts Department
- Contracting Opportunities - Information, Policies and Procedures
- Contracting Manuals, Forms, and Other Resources
- PROJECT eLERT - Contracting Opportunities Newsletter
Small Business Programs
The Authority's small business programs are administered by the Department of Supplier Diversity.
- Department of Supplier Diversity
- LDBE Certification
- DBE Certification
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Policy Statement
- LDBE/DBE Directory Search
Business Opportunity Events and Materials