- Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- July 6, 2018
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), September 27, 2018
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- $1,000,000 - $5,000,000 annually
- 145 days from Notice to Proceed
- 5% Bid, 100% Payment, 100% Performance
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to construct two inbound baggage belts and one baggage carousel at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport Terminal A.
- This solicitation has a 10% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 238120 Structural Steel and Precast Concrete Contractors $15.0 Million 238210 Electrical Wiring Contractors $15.0 Million 238220 Mechanical Contractors $15.0 Million 541310 Architectural Services $7.5 Million 541330 Engineering Services Construction $15.0 Million
- One, July 31, 2018 - The due date for bids is extended from August 9, 2018 to August 30, 2018.
Two, August 16, 2018 - The due date for bids is extended from August 30, 2018 to September 6, 2018.
Three, August 29, 2018 - The due date for bids is extended from September 6, 2018 to September 13, 2018.
Four, September 5, 2018 - The due date for bids is extended from September 13, 2018 to September 27, 2018.
Five, September 11, 2018 - The due date for bids remains unchanged.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) July 18, 2018.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - September 5, 2018 (83 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "1-18-C177" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - September 17, 2018 (9 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB 1-18-C177 (387 KB)
Attachment 1: Specifications (8.45 MB)
Attachment 2: Drawings (25.9 MB)
Attachment 3: Construction Safety Manual - Revision 17 - February 2016 (2.03 MB)
Attachment 4: Aviation Owner Controlled Insurance Program Manual - January 2016 Edition (9.65 MB)
Attachment 6: Orders and Instructions - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - July 31, 2018 (25 KB)
Amendment Two - August 16, 2018 (730 KB)
Amendment Three - August 29, 2018 (12 KB)
Amendment Four - September 5, 2018 (12 KB)
Amendment Five - September 11, 2018 (98 KB)
Amendment Five - Specifications - September 11, 2018 (8.94 MB)
Amendment Five - Drawings - September 11, 2018 (18.1 MB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated September 17, 2018
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.