- Request for Information (RFI)
- August 6, 2018
- Deadline for
- August 31, 2018
- The Airports Authority’s employs approximately 1000 Public Safety, Airport Operations and Trades employees who work on various 24x7 rotating shifts. For such employees, access to computers for time entry is limited resulting in dependence on timekeepers and manual timekeeping processes. Current processes result in delayed payroll processing and errors. The Airports Authority’s intent is to implement a standardized automated Time Clock Management System in order to efficiently capture time for non-exempt employees in Public Safety, Airport Operations and Trades and eliminate manual process of timekeepers for time entry and validation. The Airports Authority desires the time entry data be entered directly into the Workday SaaS Timetracking module.
- The objective of this RFI is to gain information on current industry capabilities and best practices that will meet the Airports Authority requirement for the implementation and sustainment of a new electronic Time Clock Management System.
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "RFI-Time Clocks" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - September 7, 2018 (7 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFI for Networked Time Clocks (50 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated September 7, 2018
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.