- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- September 13, 2018
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), October 26, 2018
- 45025 Aviation Drive, Suite 240, Dulles Airport
- $1,650,000 - $1,800,000 for base period
$900,000 - $1,150,000 for option period
- Five-year base period with one five-year option
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to provide diverse unlit fiber (dark fiber) pathways between Ronald Reagan Washington National and Washington Dulles International Airports and the Tysons Tower location, as part of the Airports Authority’s inter-campus synchronous optical network.
- One, October 2, 2018 - The due date for proposals remains unchanged.
Two, October 11, 2018 - The due date for bids is extended from October 15, 2018 to October 19, 2018.
Three, October 17, 2018 - The due date for bids is extended from October 19, 2018 to October 26, 2018.
Four, October 22, 2018 - The due date for proposals remains unchanged.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 5:00 PM (Eastern) October 18, 2018.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - October 17, 2018 (72 KB)
Questions and Answers - October 22, 2018 (29 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "RFP-18-30446" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List::
- Planholder List - September 17, 2018 (7 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFP-18-30446 (318 KB)
Price Schedule (47 KB)
Attachment 4: Orders and Instructions - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
Attachment 4: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - October 2, 2018 (22 KB)
Revised Price Schedule - October 2, 2018 (37 KB)
Amendment Two - October 11, 2018 (13 KB)
Amendment Three - October 17, 2018 (13 KB)
Amendment Four - October 22, 2018 (13 KB)
Revised Price Schedule - October 22, 2018 (37 KB)
- Supplemental Information:
- Attachment 5: Plans and Sensitive Security Information Form (60 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated October 22, 2018
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.