- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- November 21, 2017
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), December 21, 2017
- 45025 Aviation Drive, Suite 240, Dulles Airport
- Up to $300,000 annually
- One-year base period with four one-year options
- 100% Payment, 100% Performance
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision for the maintenance, repair, remediation, removal and disposal of lead-based paint, asbestos containing and contaminated materials, mold remediation and component demolition, fluorescent light tube removal and recycling, removal and disposal of PCB-containing light ballasts, and PCB surface decontamination at Ronald Reagan Washington National and Washington Dulles International Airports.
- This solicitation has a 25% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement and a 10% Voluntary MBE/WBE goal. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 236220 Commercial & Industrial Building Construction $36.5 Million 238910 Site Preparation Contractors $15.0 Million 238990 All Other Specialty Trade Contractors $15.0 Million 562112 Hazardous Waste Collection $38.5 Million 562211 Hazardous Waste Treatment & Disposal $38.5 Million 562910 Remediation Services $20.5 Million
- One, December 11, 2017 - The due date for proposals remains unchanged.
Two, December 12, 2017 - The due date for proposals remains unchanged.
- Pre-Proposal Conference:
- Date: December 5, 2017
Time: 11:00 AM (Eastern)
Location: East Building Second Floor Conference Room, 2505 Abingdon Drive, National Airport
- Pre-Proposal Conference Documents:
- Pre-Proposal Conference Attendees List (69 KB)
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) December 11, 2017.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Coming Soon
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "1-18-C038" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - December 5, 2017 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFP 1-18-C038 (421 KB)
Price Schedule (72 KB)
Attachment 3: Construction Safety Manual - Revision 17 - February 2016 (2.03 MB)
Attachment 5: Orders and Instructions - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
Attachment 5: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - December 11, 2017 (13 KB)
Revised Price Schedule - December 11, 2017 (121 KB)
Amendment Two - December 12, 2017 (18 KB)
Revised Price Schedule - December 12, 2017 (121 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated December 12, 2017
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.