Our Pledge to Passengers
The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority pledges to:
Serve the traveling public;
Provide a safe, predictable, enjoyable travel experience;
Continuously improve customer service, convenience, innovation and engagement; and
Always advocate for our passengers with all entities affecting their journey.
Things to Remember
- Expect full flights, longer lines and full luggage bins onboard airplanes during the busiest days, including the Friday, Tuesday and Wednesday before Thanksgiving and the Sunday and Monday after Thanksgiving. Plan your trip accordingly.
- Arrive at least two hours before a domestic flight and three hours before an international flight, especially during peak times and peak travel days.
- Confirm flight information and schedule with your airline before coming to the airport.
- Bring government-issued photo ID to the airport for all adult passengers.
- Print out your boarding pass and pay any airline baggage fees in advance. If your boarding pass says “TSA Pre✓,” proceed to the appropriate security checkpoint. This will save valuable time when moving through the airport.
- Pack wisely – no prohibited items in carry-on luggage; and no valuable items in checked luggage. Label your luggage so your name is plainly visible.
- Avoid traveling with wrapped gifts. All items carried past the security checkpoint are subject to inspection and may be unwrapped.
Reagan National – www.flyreagan.com
- Economy parking at Reagan National tends to fill during peak holiday periods; check parking options at flyreagan.com/parking
- Reserve parking in advance at flyreagan.com/epark
- Browse new shopping and dining options at flyreagan.com/foodandshops
- Follow Reagan National on Twitter @Reagan_Airport or on Facebook for information and updates.
Dulles International – www.flydulles.com
- Park for $20 per day just steps from the Terminal! Visit flydulles.com/parking for details.
- Check security checkpoint wait times at flydulles.com/waittimes and on large displays at the airport.
- Browse new shopping and dining options at flydulles.com/foodandshops
- Follow Dulles International on Twitter @Dulles_Airport or on Facebook for information and updates.