Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Traveler Update on Coronavirus
Cherry Blossom Festival Social Media Giveaway
Participants will be entered to win 2 free tickets in a random drawing for the following:
- Pink Tie Party, March 20
- Opening Ceremony, March 21.
- National Cherry Blossom Parade, April 4.
Official random drawing rules:
- COMPLETE. You must fill out the the form in order to participate in the random drawing. Giveaway closes at 11:59 pm on March 9, 2020. Limit one entry per person. There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- TICKET DRAWINGS. A random drawing from the participants for each airport will be conducted on the date listed in each post. One winner will be selected from the population of those who submitted eligible responses for each airport since the preceding drawing. The odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries for each airport. The winners will be contacted via their Facebook message inbox and asked to provide an email or mailing address for the tickets or gift bag to be sent. The winner will have 24 hours from the date and time of contact to provide their email or mailing address. If that information is not received within that time period, another random drawing will be conducted for the same week’s drawing and the initial winner will forfeit any rights to the tickets or gift basket.
- PRIZES. One (1) winner of each drawing for each airport will receive two tickets to Cherry Blossom Festival events. One (1) winner of one drawing will receive one gift basket. Prizes will be drawn, until the Airports Authority, at is sole discretion, decides to stop the random drawing.
- Facebook is completely released by each entrant or participant.
- Twitter is completely released by each entrant or participant.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.