Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Traveler Update on Coronavirus
Executive and Governance Committee
The information below represents the jurisdiction of this committee.
Governance: Establishes governance policies and regulations for the Authority, provides oversight and makes recommendations to the Board, including the following areas:
- Airports revenue uses/diversion;
- Board and Committee meeting policies and procedures;
- Board and Employee Business Expense Policy
- Board and Employee Ethics Policies;
- Board and Employee Travel Policy;
- Delegations of Authority to the Board and/or President and CEO;
- Director indemnification;
- Document management (custodian of records policy);
- Executive staff employment agreements;
- Freedom of Information;
- Government relations;
- Marketing and branding; and
Evaluates and sets annual compensation for the President and CEO; Vice President and Secretary; Vice President for Audit; and Office of Audit Staff.
Other Responsibilities: Plans for Board Retreat.