Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Traveler Update on Coronavirus
View and Sort All News
Visit our Media Center for a listing of all recent Press Releases, Construction Alerts and Media Advisories.
Showing 18 News
- December 19, 2019Members of the public are invited to submit comments concerning Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority proposed Passenger Facility Charge by...
- December 18, 2019Prominent local brands coming to new concourse and security checkpoints
- December 12, 2019Dulles International hosted 25 influencers for a day to experience first-class travel at the airport and to introduce what’s coming in 2020.
- February 19, 2019Five-percent increase at Dulles International further strengthens position as National Capital Region’s #1 international airport
- December 13, 2018Executive Vice President moving to a new opportunity after 20-year career overseeing Dulles International, Reagan National airports
- November 29, 2018Five-times weekly, year-round flights to launch in spring 2019, from $265 one-way
- November 15, 2018Airports Authority-developed veriScan system meets biometric exit screening mandate for international flights, eliminates need for paper boarding...
- November 8, 2018Advice for navigating Reagan National and Dulles International throughout the holidays
- November 5, 2018Five-times weekly, year-round flights to launch May 2019
- September 25, 2018Longest nonstop route in airline's network dedicated by international, state and local officials