Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Traveler Update on Coronavirus
View and Sort All News
Visit our Media Center for a listing of all recent Press Releases, Construction Alerts and Media Advisories.
Showing 15 News
- May 21, 2021The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (Airports Authority) proposes to implement a series of airfield improvements (the Proposed Action) at...
- November 20, 2020Earl Adams Jr., William Sudow to continue serving as Chairperson and Vice Chairperson
- October 22, 2020Industry veteran has been Acting General Counsel since February 2020
- May 18, 2020RONALD REAGAN WASHINGTON NATIONAL AIRPORT DRAFT SUPPLEMENTAL ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT TERMINAL B/C REDEVELOPMENT, SECURE NATIONAL HALL, AND RELATED...
- December 18, 2019Prominent local brands coming to new concourse and security checkpoints
- February 19, 2019Five-percent increase at Dulles International further strengthens position as National Capital Region’s #1 international airport
- December 13, 2018Executive Vice President moving to a new opportunity after 20-year career overseeing Dulles International, Reagan National airports
- November 29, 2018Five-times weekly, year-round flights to launch in spring 2019, from $265 one-way
- November 15, 2018Airports Authority-developed veriScan system meets biometric exit screening mandate for international flights, eliminates need for paper boarding...
- November 8, 2018Advice for navigating Reagan National and Dulles International throughout the holidays