Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Traveler Update on Coronavirus
Welcome to the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Media Center.
The Media Relations Team is the primary point of contact for media inquiries regarding the Airports Authority and its enterprises:
- Washington Dulles International Airport
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- The Dulles Toll Road
- The Silver Line Metrorail Project
- Project Journey at Reagan National Airport
- Parking News Vehicles at the Airport
- Stand Up Locations Near TSA Checkpoints (DCA)
- Stand Up Location Inside Door 6 (DCA) - Reduced During Construction
Business Hours Media Contacts
|Main Phone||(703) 417-8370|
|General Email||PublicAffairs@mwaa.com (all media inquiries)|
|Media Team||Christina Saull and Micah Lillard|
|Project Journey Information||flyreagan.com/projectjourney, (703) 417-8899|
|Project Journey Media Team||Rob Yingling, Kristin Clarkson and Brian M. Kalish|
After-Hours Media Inquiries
- Emails the on-call representative. Use for all liveshot / standup requests. During overnight periods, media outlets may proceed with the liveshot provided this notification has been submitted and our media newsgathering guidelines are strictly followed.
- Alerts the media team when a response is urgently required. Learn more about reporting from the airport during an emergency.