Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Traveler Update on Coronavirus
View and Sort All News
Visit our Media Center for a listing of all recent Press Releases, Construction Alerts and Media Advisories.
Showing 20 News
- January 5, 2021Reagan National is up for ‘Best Large Airport’ as part of USA Today’s ’10 Best’ competition. An expert panel selected Reagan National to compete...
- December 18, 2020The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (Airports Authority) is preparing an Environmental Assessment (EA) to consider the potential...
- November 20, 2020Earl Adams Jr., William Sudow to continue serving as Chairperson and Vice Chairperson
- October 22, 2020Industry veteran has been Acting General Counsel since February 2020
- May 18, 2020RONALD REAGAN WASHINGTON NATIONAL AIRPORT DRAFT SUPPLEMENTAL ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT TERMINAL B/C REDEVELOPMENT, SECURE NATIONAL HALL, AND RELATED...
- December 18, 2019Prominent local brands coming to new concourse and security checkpoints
- February 19, 2019Five-percent increase at Dulles International further strengthens position as National Capital Region’s #1 international airport
- December 13, 2018Executive Vice President moving to a new opportunity after 20-year career overseeing Dulles International, Reagan National airports
- November 29, 2018Five-times weekly, year-round flights to launch in spring 2019, from $265 one-way
- November 15, 2018Airports Authority-developed veriScan system meets biometric exit screening mandate for international flights, eliminates need for paper boarding...