The Department of Supplier Diversity (DSD) Outreach, is responsible for leading the Airports Authority’s small and local business outreach efforts, which includes planning and coordinating Airports Authority internal small business outreach events, coordinating Airports Authority involvement in external small business events and targeted communications with the small business community, with special emphasis on increasing participation from minority and women owned businesses.
Please visit this page for any upcoming events or programs.
For more information, to include presentations from older Outreach Events not posted here, please contact, 703-417-0876, or Taira.Crockett@mwaa.com
Upcoming Outreach Events:
Presentations from recent Outreach Events:
- IAD Passenger Transport Solutions Industry Day Presentation, March 3, 2020
- IAD Passenger Transport Solutions Industry Day Attendees List, March 3, 2020
- 2021-2023 ACDBE Goal Setting Stakeholder Meeting Presentation, May 27, 2020
- MWAA/DC Hispanic Contractors Association Outreach Event Presentation, September 3, 2020
- Navigation to Success Workshop Series: Marketing & Branding, September 10, 2020
- MWAA/Prince George's County Event Presentation, October 15, 2020