|The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority, through the Building Code Department, requires the following inspections as required by the Uniform Statewide Building Code (USBC):
1. Inspection of footing excavations and reinforcement material for concrete footings prior to the placement of concrete.
2. Inspection of foundation systems during phases of construction necessary to assure compliance with USBC.
3. Inspection of preparatory work prior to the placement of concrete.
4. Inspection of structural members and fasteners prior to concealment.
5. Inspection of electrical, mechanical and plumbing materials and systems prior to concealment.
6. Inspection of energy conservation material prior to concealment.
7. Upon completion of the building and before issuance of the Certificate of Occupancy, a final inspection shall be made.