- Request for Information (RFI)
- November 26, 2018
- Deadline for
- January 15, 2019
- The Airports Authority hereby invites interested parties to respond to this RFI regarding a Mobile Ordering App for In-Terminal Concessions at both Ronald Reagan Washington National and Washington Dulles International airports. Please note that this App should include both food & beverage and retail locations. The purpose of this RFI is to gather market research for the Airports Authority to offer a Mobile Ordering App for the Concessions Programs at both airports.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) December 13, 2018.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - December 19, 2018 (281 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "RFI-Mobile Ordering App" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - January 24, 2019 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFI for Mobile Ordering App (36 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated January 24, 2019
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.