- Request for Qualifications Information (RFQI)
- July 11, 2018
- Deadline for
- 1:00 PM (Eastern), August 21, 2018
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- Up to $500,000 annually
- Two-year base period with three one-year options
- The architect / engineer shall provide professional services for architectural / engineering Task Order design services at Ronald Reagan Washington National and Washington Dulles International Airports and the Dulles Toll Road. The contract is intended to place strong emphasis on architecture and interior design, supported by a comprehensive engineering team for Design-Bid-Build and Design-Build projects.
- This solicitation has a 35% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement and a 10% Voluntary MBE/WBE goal. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 541310 Architectural Services $7.5 Million 541320 Landscape Architectural Services $7.5 Million 541330 Engineering Services $15.0 Million 541360 Geophysical Surveying & Mapping $15.0 Million 541380 Testing Laboratories $15.0 Million 541611 Administrative Management & General Management Consulting Services $15.0 Million
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) July 23, 2018.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - July 25, 2018 (30 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "1-18-C083" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - August 20, 2018 (15 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFQI 1-18-C083 (40 KB)
SF330 - Architect-Engineer Qualifications (463 KB)
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Supplemental Information:
- Draft RFP - To be Issued to Selected Contractor (300 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated August 20, 2018
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.