- Two-Step Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- February 21, 2019
- Deadline for
- 3:00 PM (Eastern), March 21, 2019
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- Up to $450,000 annually
- Date of Award through October 31, 2019
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to replace thirty-six fire security doors for the main terminal baggage handling systems at Washington Dulles International Airport.
- One, March 12, 2019 - The due date for proposals remains unchanged.
- Pre-Proposal Conference:
- Date: March 5, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM (Eastern)
Location: Conference Room 4, Fourth Floor, 45025 Aviation Drive, Dulles Airport
- Site Visit:
- Site visits will be held following the Pre-Proposal Conference on March 5, 2019. Reservations are required and are limited to two persons per firm. Reservations must be made by 5:00 PM, March 1, 2019. CLICK HERE to make a reservation.
- Pre-Proposal Conference Documents:
- Pre-Proposal Conference Attendees List (76 KB)
Pre-Proposal Conference Presentation (637 KB)
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) March 8, 2019.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - March 12, 2019 (29 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "IFB-18-34416" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - March 7, 2019 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB-18-34416 (352 KB)
Attachment 3: Construction Safety Manual - Revision 17 - February 2016 (2.03 MB)
Attachment 3a: Construction Safety Manual - Forms Update Supplement - August 2018 (815 KB)
Attachment 4: Aviation Owner Controlled Insurance Program Manual - November 2018 Edition (3.66 MB)
Attachment 6: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - March 12, 2019 (44 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated March 12, 2019
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.