- Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- May 9, 2019
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), June 27, 2019
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- Up to $200,000 annually
- One-year base period with two one-year options
- The contractor shall provide all labor, tools, materials, equipment, supervision and transportation to perform lead abatement from the Multi-Jurisdictional Firing Range Facility located at Washington Dulles International Airport. Lead abatement activities shall include the removal of lead, cleaning of contaminated surfaces, mitigation of lead contaminated areas and the disposal or recycling of these materials.
- This solicitation has a 100% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 562910 Remediation Services $20.5 Million
- One, June 18, 2019 - The due date for bids is extended from June 20, 2019 to June 27, 2019.
- Pre-Bid Conference:
- Date: June 3, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM (Eastern)
Location: 25025 Captain Lane, Dulles Airport (Firing Range Facility)
- Pre-Bid Conference Registration:
- Reservations are required and are limited to two persons per firm. Reservations must be made by 2:00 PM, May 30, 2019. CLICK HERE to make a reservation. Participants must arrive at Dulles Airport Gate 317 at least 15 minutes prior to the Pre-Bid Conference for escort ro the Firing Range Facility. Gate 317 can be accessed from the Air and Space Museum Parkway which is off of VA-28, Sully Road.
- Pre-Bid Conference Documents:
- Pre-Bid Conference Attendees List (342 KB)
Pre-Bid Conference Presentation (886 KB)
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) June 6, 2019.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - June 18, 2019 (45 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "IFB-19-10517" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - June 13, 2019 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB-19-10517 (314 KB)
Price Schedule (49 KB)
Attachment 1: Statement of Work (141 KB)
Attachment 4: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - June 18, 2019 (71 KB)
- Supplemental Information:
- Proposed Equipment List Template (31 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated June 18, 2019
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.