- Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- June 6, 2019
- Deadline for
- 1:00 PM (Eastern), July 24, 2019
- 45025 Aviation Drive, Suite 240, Dulles Airport
- Up to $600,000 over five years
- Two-year base period with three one-year options
- 5% Bid, 100% Payment, 100% Performance
- The Contractor shall provide all supervision, labor, materials, equipment, vehicles, transportation, fuel, tools and incidentals for the pick-up and deposit of Federal Reserve Standard Coin and Currency Bags for the Dulles Toll Road Operation. Services must be performed Monday thru Saturday between the hours of 6:00 AM and 11:00 AM Eastern Standard Time.
- One, June 13, 2019 - The due date for bids remains unchanged.
- Pre-Bid Conference:
- Date: June 27, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM (Eastern)
Location: Conference Room 1, Fourth Floor, 45025 Aviation Drive, Dulles Airport
- Pre-Bid Conference Documents:
- Pre-Bid Conference Presentation (400 KB)
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) July 8, 2019.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - July 15, 2019 (56 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "IFB-19-10554" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - July 2, 2019 (7 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB-19-10554 (328 KB)
Attachment 4: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - June 13, 2019 (14 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated July 15, 2019
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.