- Two-Step Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- November 27, 2019
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), January 17, 2020
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- Three-year base period with two one-year options
- $5,000 Bid Guarantee, 50% Performance Guaratee
- The Contractor shall install, manage, operate, and maintain an entertainment broadcast network service at specified locations within Ronald Reagan Washington National and Washington Dulles International Airports.
- One, January 2, 2020 - The due date for proposals is extended from January 6, 2020 to January 14, 2020.
Two, January 10, 2020 - The due date for proposals is extended from January 14, 2020 to January 17, 2020.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) December 20, 2019.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - December 13, 2019 (50 KB)
Questions and Answers - January 10, 2019 (262 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "IFB-19-13387" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List – December 13, 2019 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB-19-13387 (1.51 MB)
Attachment 3: Concession Contract (370 KB)
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - January 2, 2020 (86 KB)
Amendment Two - January 10, 2020 (89 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated January 10, 2020
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.