- Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- November 6, 2019
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), December 12, 2019
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- Up to $50,000 annually
- One-year base period with four one-year options
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, equipment, supplies, and materials required to provide quarterly and annual inspections, certification, maintenance, and repairs of self-propelled elevating work platforms and vertical personnel mast lifts used by the Washington Dulles International Airport Equipment Maintenance Division. Work shall be performed in accordance with current American National Standards Institute ANSI/SIA A92.6, American National Standard for Self-Propelled Elevating Work Platforms, and OSHA 1910.66, Occupational Safety and Health Standards Powered Platforms, Manlifts, and Vehicle Mounted Work Platforms.
- One, December 5, 2019 - The due date for bids is extended from December 5, 2019 to December 12, 2019.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) November 19, 2019.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- No Questions Received
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "IFB-19-13436" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List – December 13, 2019 (7 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB-19-13436 (280 KB)
Price Schedule (114 KB)
Attachment 3: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - December 5, 2019 (13 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated December 13, 2019
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.